TickerShack.com Ticker
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
An Angel wrote in the Book of Life:
Asa Reilly Rhodes
October 5, 2008
Then whispered as she closed the book,
"Too Beautiful for Earth"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Update

Well alot has happened since my last post in May.

In July I changed jobs and am now working at Town & Country Pharmacy in Dexter, MO. I absolutely love my new job. I have two amazing techs that make my life very easy. I work Monday thru Thursday, which gives me a 3 day weekend every week and I must say that is very nice.

In October, Mike and I took a vacation getaway for Asa's angelversary. We ended up going Trout fishing for the first time and had a really good time. I actually ended up eating Trout, which is amazing for me, because I have not ate any type of fish since 6th grade. Toward the end of the month, we adopted 2 puppies and they have been keeping me very busy!! It is like having two little boys to care for.

In November, my family and Mike's family all got together for Thanksgiving lunch at Mike's parents house. We all had a great time together!! Then, on Friday after Thanksgiving, Mom, Dad, Nanny, Meemaw, Dakota, Mike and I all went to Branson, MO. We went to The Miracle of Christmas show and it was just absolutely amazing. They told the story of Mary and Joseph from the creation of man till the Birth of Jesus. The show was a live production and they used live animals. While we were in Branson, we went to Silver Dollar City to enjoy the Christmas festivites and lights! They had beautiful displays of lights and a 5 story Christmas Tree!

Now December is here and Christmas is just around the corner! I am working on a grave blanket for my baby Asa. I hope to get his grave decorated for Christmas this weekend and then I will work on decorating the house. I plan to do most of my shopping via the internet (less stressfull that way...lol)! I think every weekend till Christmas is booked with Christmas festivities! I just love this time of the year! Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and remeber that Jesus is the Reason for the Season!!

I will try to post pictures of our fishing trip, Branson trip, and Christmas decorations soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment