~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ An Angel wrote in the Book of Life: Asa Reilly Rhodes October 5, 2008 Then whispered as she closed the book, "Too Beautiful for Earth" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Happy Birthday to ME!!!!!!
Thanks to my husband I finally got the car of my dreams......a 1964-1/2 Mustang. However, he says this is my Birthday, Mother's Day, Anniversary, and Christmas presents for the next 20 years!!! That really doesn't matter though because I have always liked the old mustangs and never thought I would ever own one, so even if it is all my gifts for the next 20 years I LOVE it!!!
We are Mike and Christi Rhodes. We met on Match.com in January 2006 and were married April 24, 2007 on the beach at South Padre Island, Texas. We are currently in the process of trying to expand our family. Our first child (Asa) didn't survive past 21 weeks, so we now have an angel watching over us. He will always be a part of us and our family.
No comments:
Post a Comment