~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
An Angel wrote in the Book of Life:
Asa Reilly Rhodes
October 5, 2008
Then whispered as she closed the book,
"Too Beautiful for Earth"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
An Angel wrote in the Book of Life:
Asa Reilly Rhodes
October 5, 2008
Then whispered as she closed the book,
"Too Beautiful for Earth"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Friday, December 12, 2008
TGIF!!!!
Well it's finally Friday!!!! This has been an extremely busy week for me at work. We are getting ready to open a pharmacy for employees at our hospital the first of the new year. I was the chosen one to spend the 2 days with the trainer and learn the system so I can somehow teach the other employees how to work the system too. Wow! that was alot of information to learn in just 2 days. I have spent all day today trying to compose a manual from my notes to have as a how to guide. I am suprised at how much I am actually remebering from the whirlwind training. I am planning to spend the weekend relaxing, because I know what awaits me on Monday at work. I am sure I will be extra busy from now until the first of the year and then after the pharmacy opens I know I will continue to be busy until all the kinks are worked out and everything is set up completely. Say a prayer for me that I won't go insane during these next few months!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment