TickerShack.com Ticker
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
An Angel wrote in the Book of Life:
Asa Reilly Rhodes
October 5, 2008
Then whispered as she closed the book,
"Too Beautiful for Earth"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

I know this post is a little late, but everything in my life has been crazy. We had a horrible ice storm the last week in January and were without power for a week (yuck!). After we got rid of all the ice, we had a lot of trees to clean up in the yard. Then my Nanny was having chest pain which showed that she had a heart attack and further testing revealed a blockage. They were able to put a stint in to fix the blockage. After all of this excitement I was finally able to go visit Asa at the cemetery and decorate for Valentine's Day. I had bought him a stuffed puppy for Valentine's Day and was determined to get it to him before Valentine's Day. I went on Friday (13th) and put out his decorations. I think he has the best decorated headstone in the cemetery, but I am a little partial. I am posting pics so you can see how lovely his headstone looks.

Hope everyone is doing well. Love to you all!

Asa's headstone decorated with love by Mommy & Daddy
Happy Valentine's Day Baby!!!



Stone placed by Grandma & Grandpa Rhodes



Frog and Cross placed by Nana and PaBill

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You guys did a great job at the decorating. I bet his is the best decorated in the whole place. That is so sweet! I will send you that link you asked for next time I'm downstairs in the office, I don't have it on this laptop. Hope all is well! Love you!

    ReplyDelete